Thursday, July 4, 2013

Hawaiian Girl Card


With the new policies at Stampin' Up, I am able to freely share other products with my blog readers!  I love Stampin' Up!!!  I love their stamps, inks, paper, tools.....EVERYTHING!  But one company can't have it all!  And one of my favorite companies that make GREAT stamp images to color (or in this case, leave uncolored) is The Greeting Farm.  They have the cutest character stamps! 
I created this card as the first in a set of note cards.  I will be making several more for this set - I will link at the bottom when I am all done.  I wanted a set of note cards (no sentiments) for a gift. 
I have several Summer characters in my collection that is going to be perfect for this collection!  I am choosing not to color them in so that they work better as a set.  I think the images are cute enough on their own so they work perfect! 
I used the sketch from:
 
This is a great sketch!  Since my card is going to be a gift that the end user maybe mailing, I wanted to keep my card flat as possible, so they leaves out any bulky embellishments.  Time to ink up those stamps and add details!!!!
 
I used two of the new Stampin' Up stamps:
I might as well leave this set on my work space because I think I have used it in almost EVERY project lately!! 
 
and for all those washi tape fans:
 
 
Isn't that a GREAT set??!!!  No more need to worry if you don't have that perfect washi tape color for your project....make your own!!!  A little bit of fussy cutting around your images and you are good!  And if you follow my blog regularly, you know I don't like to fussy cut but this was very easy!!!
 
 





I also enter this card into the ANYTHING GOES challenge at:
http://abcchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/07/abc35-anything-goes.html


I always like to add a little element to the inside of the card.  Using light colored ink allows you to write over the stamped image.


 
Isn't she adorable?!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!  Take a second and follow me!  I love new crafting friends!
Michelle!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yep adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that new Tape It set, it's sure to be one of my favorites now. Super cute card! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, love the card!! These are two of my fave new sets in the new catty!!!! Thanks for sharing!
    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...