Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hautelook Summer Essentials Bag Review

This is my first Huatelook bag.  They offer these sample bags every so often.  For $20 plus shipping. 
First off the bag is cute!  I was disappointed to find out the polka dots are an insert so the bag is clear.  Clear is good too but I liked the polka dots.  Nice good size bag!
It was packed full of goodies!!!

First up, Miracle 10 AHA Cream.  It is cream so I will use it, it is supposed to exfoliate as well.  I have liked other Miracle 10 products so I am hopeful for this one too!

Now this is the silliest thing: my FAVORITE item!!!!  Yes, my favorite item in the whole bag is a  Grab N Go Pony Compact.  I love this!!!!  How smart!!!  It is silly because it is so simple but what a GREAT idea!!!  I can't tell you how many hair ties I have floating around in my handbag right now!!  No more!!  This was filled with a couple of my favorite twist ties and went straight into my bag!!!


next up is L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream.  This will come in handy during the winter months!  I have loved all my L'Occitane items before so I am sure I will love this as well!
 

Forgive the HORRIBLE picture, but my iphone was not focusing on it, something with the shiney writing was throwing it off.  It is a 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil from Urban Decay.  The color is nice and I will wear by with some gloss!
 
 
Next up is the Diptque Fragrance.  It says that it is for men and woman??  I am confused.  I don't want to smell like a man so I might need to try this one out at home first before wearing it in public.  Also what struck me was look how big the box was for such a little sample.  Apparently not an earth conscious company!!  SMH!!
 

My second favorite is the NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick.  The color is GREAT.  I think it is the perfect summer color, but I do wear this type of shade all year long.  I even wore it this morning!!! 

The next item is Whish Body Butter.  I am sure to love this.  I got their shaving cream a while back in another bag subscription....it smells WONDERFUL!!!!  Since I am all about the scent, I am sure this will be a hit with me as well.  It's Orange Cream!! 

This is the weirdest item I got.  It is a Nano-peptide natural Eyelash Conditioner from Lashfood.  First off, I didn't even know that I needed to condition my lashes. And I don't know what a nano-peptide is...but apparently, my lashes crave it!!   I'll give it a shot!!! 
The crown brush set was next.  Right before I got married, I bought some Channel makeup brushes.  Those two brushes have lasted me 16 plus years!  I have added to my brushes, gotten some different angled ones over the years.  I am sure to use these brushes.  If nothing else, they go really good in my travel bag!!
I am excited to try the Lorac Special Effects Mascara in black.....that is what the sheet says, in black.  I am not sure there should be any other color of mascara.  Black, that's it!!!  LOL!!  I have wanted to try a mascara like this out for awhile now so this is a great item for me!
The Blow Pro hairspray was next.  I like the size because it does travel well.  I don't use a ton of hairspray so this will last me a long time.  I have never used this brand so we will see what I think!  If it helps with the humidity and frizz which is what the card says it does, I may be a fan.  But let's face it, in the south, it is hard to help with the humidity!

The next item is a Tan Towel.  I am not a fan of tanning and I am not really a fan of self tanners either.  I would NEVER use self tanners on my face, I think it makes your face look dirty!!!  Ask me how I know this!!!

The last item is the Mirenesse Lip Bomb.  I am loving that I got a sparkle color.  My friend got a NEON color that I would NEVER use!!!!!  This I will use! 
Overall, this bag was a hit for me, I will order next time! You can find more info out at www.hautelook.com
Thanks for stopping by!!
Michelle
 

2 comments:

  1. hehehe are you sure you don't want to trade for my NEON? I'd be glad to pass it your way ;) and I agree no tanning on the face I'm thinking maybe legs to just tone down the glare a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you got the sparkle color!!!! I got the neon one too and...ugh!! Gave it away to My friends sister.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...