Friday, July 5, 2013

Character Card Set

If you follow my blog, you know that I have been making note cards.  Several of these have been done with sketch challenges, and then some of them are just twists on design.  This is the full set of cards from the Character Note Cards Set.  How cute are those images?  They are from The Greeting Farm.  I chose not to color them so that when the set was together, it all coordinated.  I like how this set turned out. 
 
 
My little Hawaiian girl....isn't she cute??!!!



In keeping with the beach theme, a mermaid.  Who doesn't like a mermaid??!!! 
 
This is the only male summer fun character I had.  He is so sweet though! 


 
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. hmm how did I miss the full set. LOL They are so cute together. Are you making a little box to hold them all in?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...