Thursday, July 4, 2013

Another Hawaiian girl card

Here is the second card for my set of note cards.  Here is the first post: http://3monkeysthrowingaroundsomepaper.blogspot.com/2013/07/hawaiian-girl-card.html
For the second card, I used a sketch from:
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2013/07/tuesday-morning-sketches-205.html

Here is my take on the sketch:

Here is the sketch:
 
 
 

Those perfect inks splatters from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I even used up some ribbon from my stash.  And twine, who doesn't like twine??!!!


Since this is for a note card set, I am keeping with the same color scheme.  And I left the image from The Greeting Farm uncolored so it matches the other images in the set better. 

 
I added a little extra on the inside!  I loved the little fishes!  I think they go with the Hawaiian girl perfectly!
Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Sometimes it's easy to forget we can go simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie. Love the fishies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FISHIES! Love them :) And you have got to love the splatter LOOK without the splatter OOPS (that I always seem to get, lol). Thanks so much for coming to play at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it takes courage to leave an image uncolored! This is great!!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute set of note cards!

    I can't wait to get my hands on that Grunge set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! That ink splatter stamp is pretty neat! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...