Monday, June 17, 2013

Project Life Part 3


This is my Project Life- TAKE 3!!!  I am getting more comfortable with the format.  My creativity is getting showing more.  Anytime I change formats, it takes me a bit to adjust, I am less sure, tend to do less.  Three pages in, and I am getting used to the format and REALLY enjoying it!  I am seeing each "block" as a mini canvass!
 
 

 
I have found that you need to coordinate the whole page, color wise.  But like any scrapbook, each page can be different!  I used some supplies from My Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up.  This is all parts of the mini album kit that we got last month.  I decided again doing the mini album, so this was a GREAT use of those supplies.  I really loved the papers! 

Even the paper clips were from My Paper Pumpkin kit.  Owen kills me!  I had to include this picture!!!

A journaling/embellie spot!  Loved the camera die- it is from some left over October Afternoon kit that I had. Worked perfect with MPP kit!

On this page, I wanted to do something different.  I used two of the big slots to journal and embellish.  I really liked how it turned out.


This left me with those two smaller spots to work on.  I still had some pictures to use for this page.  I cut the picture in half and used the two smaller spots.  It worked perfect for this page but not all pictures would work like this.

I realized while writing this post that I forgot to take a picture of the bottom right journaling/ embellie spot.  I used my Tim Holtz die that I got on clearance at one of the big box stores.  Cute!!!
I am really starting to like Project Life!!! Have you tried Project Life yet??
Michelle!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I like it. You'll have to use some of the chipboard from the MPP and run it trough the big shots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...