Monday, June 17, 2013

Project Life- Part 2

This is my second page in my project life album.  This is my summer project.  I am hoping to document this summer with PL.  It is a fun way for me to venture into PL.  I have to say this is still a page that I struggled with, getting used to the new format.  (Page 3 and 4 went WAY easier and my creativeness is getting better).

This was a more straight forward page, less embellies.  I was still adjusting and my layering is getting better......after this page! :)  But it is all a process and I wanted to show my blog readers that everyone has to learn something new!  I did get to use one of my mustache brads!!!!  And mustache washi tape!


I got to use up some of my smaller alpha stickers to make my journal space.

The middle space is still my hardest.  It is a small space so I really have to adjust my pictures to work. 



 
Overall, this page is pretty plain.  But that is one of the things that I am learning too!  Check out Project Life- Part 3!!!!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little letters. I need to get mine out more.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...