Friday, June 21, 2013

My Cross Stitch Projects

I love sharing my cards and scrapbook pages with my blog readers but I do other crafts as well.  One of my favorite "other" crafts is cross stitching.  I have showed some of my other projects on here before.  I thought it was a good time to show some of my summer cross stitch.  If you didn't read my previous post, I have two plaques by my doors that I do seasonal cross stitch for.  They are fun little projects.  I switch these out seasonally.  Here are my new summer ones that I did recently.
The flash shows the sparkle in the fabric I used for this set.  (but it also adds a glare so I did it just in one photo).
Same photo without the flash.  These are for June/July on my board.

This pattern is Summerology from The Trilogy.


I am not sure why, but the watermelon is my favorite!  So cute and summery!

This is the set of four on my board.  They are so cute together. 

This is my board by the kitchen/garage door.  This is my longer board that my uncle made me.  I have another board that is woodgrain that my dad made me before he passed away.  I switch them out based on which I need at the time.

This material has a sparkle to it too but it didn't show up as good.  My kitchen is brighter so I had to be careful how I took the picture so they didn't glare to bad. 
 

Who doesn't like a mermaid???

A cute crab!

The submarine is what made me do this set....it was just to cute!!!

This is a set that I just finished stitching.  I used a green sparkly material.  It just screamed summer/spring to me.  These are Sneak Peaks.  I have not cut these yet since I just finished them.



 
I am currently working on some new Thanksgiving ones. 
Happy Crafting!!!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. First the watermelon was my favorite. Because it's watermelon. I love, love, love watermelon. Then I seen the submarine, yes, it could be a favorite. Then I seen the little gnome guy. Oh my! Cute!!! I think he is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...