Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beach Card Set

I did a beach card for a couple of challenges but I needed a set of note cards for a gift. The blog post is Here .  The By The Tide set was the perfect set to use for note cards.  There are so many variations that you can do!!!  You can view the stamp set here:By The Tide .
I also used embossing folders and my Big Shot, all embossing folders are Stampin' Up folders.  I used the Magnetic Platform with my Big Shot to make using my framelits sssssooooo easy!!!! 


This is the first card.  I loved the coral so I wanted o focus on the coral.  Love the new Candy Dots!!!! 
This is the second card.  I loved the lobster....okay, I admit, I love all the images in this set!  I also used the Goregous Grunge stamp set.  I have to say this is one of the best stamp sets in the whole catalog.  It has the BEST ink splatters!!!  A great set!!!  I also used the Chalk Talk Framelits on the tags.  I have used these tags so many times already!!!  LOVE them.  They do have a great bundle set that includes a matching stamp set.  I love them both.  But I have also found other stamps work great with the Chalk Talk Framelit!

I wanted to include a couple of horizontal cards in the set.  This is simple using the images in the stamp set but it is very pretty.  Fun card just to stamp!  
This is the fourth card.  I love those lobsters!!! 

This is the fifth card. 



This is the last card.  I really liked this one.  Do you like horizontal or vertical cards best???
 
I included a stamp on the inside of each card as an accent.  I did not put an embellishment on the inside of the cards since these are note cards for a gift. 





This was a fun project.  I have never done a card set!!  I think I am going to do more!  Hope you enjoyed. 
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Michelle!

    I am intimidated by this set, I just flipped the page when I seen it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...