Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Teacher cards- new Stampin' Up In colors- sneak peek!

First off, it is so nice to have a little time to blog!!!  Spring is a hard time in our household but everything should be settling down in about two more weeks.  I wanted to share today a sneak peek from the New Stampin' Up catalog.  It will be available online starting May 30th, I believe.  You can click my online store and it will be there then!  I am loving this catalog.....my wish list is BIG!!!!  This is from my preorder.  I normally don't do flowers to much but this set has a matching embossing folder that I had to order as well!!! 
The embossing folder is called Wildflower Meadow #129376.   It coordinates with Wildflower Meadow  #129168stamp.

Sorry about the lighting on these- I forgot to take pictures of the cards until the kids were leaving for school .....so it was dark out and of course any sunlight that was up....well it was raining that day.  I used the new In colors for this card.  I really like these colors.  The 2013-2015 In Colors are: Baked Brown Sugar (I am really liking this one- I can see me using as I do Crumb Cake!  Deeper cardboard box color than Crumb Cake), Strawberry Slush (a good pink color), Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana.  I am normally a deeper darker colors person but this set is pushing me to use colors I don't normally and I am loving it!!!! They scream summer and fun to me!







I think this is the best picture to show the colors best. 



One of my favorite stamps is Feels Good.  I loved this set in the Spring mini catalog and was thrilled to see it show up in the new catalog!!!  It has some great sentiments in it! 

 
The new catalog has some great new items in there......what else can I share??  One of my favorites......clay and clay molds!!!!!!  I will be posting some of my creations with them soon!  Coloring the white clay ANY color!!!  You can use reinkers, markers, aqua painter, misters, embossing powder!!!  I am really excited about those!  My other BIG excitement is about Core'dinations paper.....IN EVERY COLOR!!!!!!!
 
Happy Crafting to all!!!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...