Thursday, April 18, 2013

Scrapping weekend!

After a very long break from crafting....or it seems like to me, I am going to my girlfriend's house this weekend for a get together with the ladies to scrap!  Spring is hard.  I had a trip to Vegas in March.  My oldest is playing flag football for his school team which means practices four days out of the week and  games.  My two youngest boys are playing rec soccer so there are two nights of practice and Saturday games.   I am running out of time!!!!  I have gotten some cross stitching done lately.  I'll be showing some of my finished projects soon.  
 It is going to be nice to have some girl time and just relax and craft all weekend long!!!  The boys will be on their own with dad!  I look forward to having some new pages to share with everyone when I get back!  Have  a great weekend!!!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...