Thursday, April 11, 2013

Linking up for Thursday Thoughts



First time linking up for Thursday Thoughts Ramblings of a Suburban MomThanks Jennifer for recommending it!!!  Jenny's blog is Love my Randomness 

Okay: My Thursday Thoughts:

*  Thursdays are my least favorite day of the week.  It is my busiest day and longest day of running.  Tutoring, football practice, cub scouts, and of course work!  Enough complaining.....I signed the kiddos up for all this so I knew what was coming ,right?  I will be happy to sit down tonight about 8:30 and relax for a second.  No new Vampire Diaries tonight.....that sucks.  Oh well.

*  I TOTALLY know where my kids get their dyslexia from.  Yes, me.  Two out of three of my boys are dyslexic.  And the third is just to young yet but odds are NOT in his favor.  How do I know they get it from me?  I have never had a problem reading and am an avid reader.  And surprisingly, I did well in math school.....BUT....in its simplest form......I reverse numbers.  Never letters.  But numbers.  Especially if the number is spoken to me verses written.  And I reversed numbers yesterday and ended up giving some random person $200 in their bank account instead of refunding a customer.  *smacks hand to forehead*  Guess who spent the morning fixing my error??!!!!

* Both boys soccer games are at 1:00pm this Saturday.  My mom is going to help me out and take Owen to his game.  Since I will be done for the day at 2:00- this leaves me a good portion of the day.  I really want to scrapbook.  I have been having fun with my new  photo printer.  I have been printing off pictures off of my phone.  I had over 1200 pictures.  I would love to start scrappin' those pictures.  BUT....I really need to clean and organize my area.  Supplies are EVERYWHERE!!!!!  I will probably end up organizing and cleaning.  BOOHISS!!!  But every time I clean and organize, I find something that I have forgotten about and get to use it again.  I guess cleaning isn't always bad.

I guess that's all today!!!!  Happy Friday's Eve~~~~~ 
Michelle!!!

 

11 comments:

  1. I actually LOVE Thursdays! Fridays are usually pretty easy for me, so I feel like the week is over on Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same type of dyslexia as you: numbers only!
    My poor daughter suffers from a more advance state of it though: numbers and letters.
    It sucks that we usually pass on or bad traits to our children!
    Since I'm a pretty random person I will be checking out your friend's blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After my first one with dyslexia, the second wasn't a huge surprise. His is the opposite of my first sons' but I knew how to work with it! We have him with a tutor that specializes in dyslexia. Its hard the little ones though but I promise....it does get better!!!

      Delete
  3. Bless your heart! What a busy night and no Vampire Diaries to come home to relax to. I am dying for Caroline and Klaus to get together. And for someone to kick evil Elena's butt. She's so obnoxious, like a spoiled teenager. Your boys are so adorable! I have an Owen too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want Caroline and Klaus together too. I only wonder if they won't because of the new Orginals spin off coming?

      Delete
  4. I reverse numbers and letters all the time. And I type things that I am thinking instead of what I mean to type. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to scrapbook (or think I love to scrap book!!!) it's so relaxing yet so time consuming!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love scrapbooking too. I have been making more cards lately so it flip flops. I love it all!!!!

      Delete
  6. Hah your mentality with cleaning is like my mentality with doing laundry! It's like I suddenly have new clothes again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss scrapbooking. Really need to get back at it! My thursdays are pretty busy as well. Really happy tomorrow is Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have so much scrapbook stuff just stashed in little corners. When I discover it its always a nice little surprise.

    Stopping by from the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...