Monday, February 25, 2013

You're Amazing Card

 
I realized I haven't  shared this card that I made.  I made this a couple of weeks ago.  This was for my son's basketball coach.   Josh did such an amazing job with the boys.  He is so encouraging with them.  Kyle is gonna be lucky again, Josh is going to coach the spring Flag Football team.  Kyle is excited!  
 I used a retired stamp set for this card.  It is one of my favorites.  I love adding the 3D maze on top of the stamping.   Just a quick share with you this morning.  I have a crazy couple of weeks coming up so I will be doing some different blog posts.  I will be going to Vegas next week so I will be posting some blog posts about my trip.  Have a great Monday!!!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! My son is a major maze addict. He'd get a kick out of this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...