Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sparkle Snowman Card

Have you built any snowmen this year?
We haven't had any snow yet this year. Typical for North Carolina.    One icy day and one night of snow flurries that didn't last long.  I am ready for some snow!  I guess I'll just have to make my own snowman!!!
 
 
This is my snowman!!!! 
I made this card for two challenges.  The first challenge was the theme:
 
 
 
Perfect for a snowman!!!!
 
 
 
This is a GREAT sketch!  I loved the lines and add a banner....I'm in!!!  For my card, I changed up some of the shapes.  I used the new Oval Framelits from Stampin' Up.  I love framelits!  This is a great oval set that any crafter needs!
 
 
 
I love the snowman in this stamp set!  I used my Stampin' Up markers to color him and the birds!
 
Isn't he sweet??
 
I used Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade, Whispering White, and Marina Mist.  The snowflake uses the Silver Glimmer Paper.  I love the glimmer paper!  I was so pleased to see that Stampin' Up is still carrying the Champagne glimmer paper.  I am hoping to see some more amazing colors in glimmer paper from Stampin' Up in the future!!!  (my personal wish!!!)
 
 





I used one of the vintage faceted buttons for the top of my snowflake.  I love these buttons! 
 
 
I had such a good time making this card with the theme and sketch!
Hope you enjoyed my snowman!
Michelle!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun, pretty card! I love the multi-layered snowflake and the pretty ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card, love all the layers and the details! Thanks so much for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I love snowmen. No snow here (ever), so I haven't build any snowmen this year. We've got a snow weekend planned in March, so that'll be my first (and only) snowman-building for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! The snowflake/button accent is great and I like that you used the ovals for the main panel…roundish goes so well with snowmen! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice card you made. Really like the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the colors and the snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the sparkly snowflake embellishment that you added to your card. This snowman image is one of my favorites too! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...