Monday, February 4, 2013

Playing with ribbons- Dressin' it up!!!

I just can't get enough of Stampin' Up's All Dressed Up Bundle.  I love the framelits and matching stamps.  This is the card that I created using the bundle set.

 
 
  
I used the sketch from http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/ to create my card.
Here is the sketch:
 
 
I loved the clean simple lines of the sketch!
 
This card also is in the color challenge at http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the dress framelit but I wanted to add some pop to the dress this time.  I layered it with Pretty in Pink ribbon and a Real Red ribbon belt!  
 
 
 
 
 
How great are these colors!!! I didn't want to create a Valentine's Day card with these colors which is what I first thought of when I saw these colors. I already had my Love Day card idea. I thought of the All Dressed Up Bundle! Perfect for a girly Birthday card!!!
 
Thanks for visiting!  Have a great Monday!
Michelle!!!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is great!!! How creative to make the skirt part from ribbon!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ribbon skirt - this is a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used ribbon on this card. So clever! I'm so happy you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! What a great way to use ribbon!! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! The red ribbon belt is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! I like how you used ribbon for the dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...