Thursday, February 14, 2013

Gnome Card- Triple Stamping Technique

 
Since it is a little warmer here this week, I have gotten spring fever!!  This card is perfect for spring!!   I used a retired Stampin' Up stamp set.  This is my last card with this set.  I am running out of stamp room so this one is going on my sale pile.  I hope someone else can give it some more love!!!  I love the little gnomes!  I used the triple stamping technique on this card.
I have a step by step with pictures tutorial HERE !    I used Gumball Green, So Saffron, Melon Mambo, and Whispering White. 
I rarely show the inside of my cards, so here is the inside of this one!  I stamped a little cake a the bottom of the card.  When I go to use this card, I will add a sentiment to it if I need it or I can leave it as is. 
 
 
I am wondering what blog readers look for in a blog?  What do you come here to see?  Cards? Tutorials?  Pictures? Information?  Product reviews?  What would you like to see?  Thanks for any information you can leave me!  I am always looking at ways to improve my blog!  Thanks!!!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card!! Love it, love the gnomes!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I am ready for Spring also!

    I love your blog! I come here to see your awesome creations! Cards, scrapbook pages, projects for/with your boys, etc. I like how you add a little bit of real life also. Like when you posted about your Christmas trees. Loved that! And I like that you give information and opinions about products you use. I do think you should use a watermark of some sort, it might help drive traffic to the blog when your cards are Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool technique! I've never seen that before.

    I enjoy your blog because you do a wide variety of things. I'm most interested in cards/stamping techniques and ideas, since that is a weak area for me. Product reviews would be great too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...