Monday, February 11, 2013

A GREAT dinosaur birthday card

I love this dinosaur set from Stampin' Up.  I love that the dinosaurs are realistic but friendly looking!  This set, Dinoroar, is perfect for kid cards.  I have used this set over and over! 


I made this set for a sketch challenge at :
 
 
I always enjoy Cas(e) this Sketch! designs.  This one was great too.  I love the clean lines of the sketch, and who doesn't like circles??!!
 
 
I used Crumb Cake cardstock and Whispering White cardstock.  I liked keeping the card simple and letting the dinosaur be the focus of the card. 
 
 
I cut my cardstock to my size and then used my corner rounder to round the bottom corners.  I love my corner rounder!!!  I keep it in my caddy all the time because it is a simple tool that can add a lot to a design.
 
 
I love the doilies from Stampin' Up.   They are thin, good for layers without bulk! I colored the little dinosaur with my Stampin' Up markers.
 
Hope everyone had a great weekend! It is raining here so a Monday and rain....hmmmmm.  Happy Monday!
Michelle!!!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I wouldn't have thought doilies and dinosaurs go together, but apparently they totally do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My "ideas" often come out of my mistakes!!! But I liked how it turned out!!!

      Delete
  2. Its gorgeous work...thanks for sharing..!! Plastic card


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...