Friday, February 1, 2013

A Girlie Pink Layout!!!

After a week of challenges...I am out of challenges today!  LOL!!  I am enjoying all the challenges and trying something new!! What are your favorite challenges? 
This layout uses October Afternoon paper and accessories.  I love October Afternoon.  I love vintage.  I don't get to use pink very often with three boys.  This was a great picture to use up my pink! I think my object was to see how much pink I could use on one layout!   Not the best picture of Desiree and me, but I am sure we were being goofey with the camera!!!  Love me some Desiree!!! I can't believe how grown up she is becoming!  How can we stop these kids from growing up!!!!???  This is from last Christmas and the Tacky Christmas Sweater Party.  Hence, the tacky big earrings I am wearing!!!  Oh and they lit up too!!!! 
 

 
I made some banners to use up some of the paper that I had.  I didn't have much of this paper set left so I was trying to use what I had.  I love the chickens on this paper, at least I think they are chickens!
 
 
I even got to sneak some circles, okay half circles on my layout!
I loved the little chipboard flower. 
 
 
Hope you have a good weekend!!!!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...