Friday, January 4, 2013

Using up some old Paper packs

 
I have to say I was preparing another blog post for today but apparently blogger is acting a little glitchy and won't let me upload any photos even worst it isn't giving me the box to let me upload.  Odd.  Anyways, back up plan b!!!  This is a layout using up some paper from a paper pack that was all kraft. How fun, right?  I loved all the colors and patterns!!! I used some Stampin' Up basic black cardstock to break up the kraft a bit.  I think it helps set off the picture a bit more.  I also used the Stampin' Up Tasteful trims bigz die.  It is one of my favorite big shot dies ever.  It gives you a lot of trims from one cut.  Very fun! 
My journaling is very subtle at the bottom of the layout.  This layout is going in my Disney book which is FULL of journaling.  After a while it gets a little redundant to keep writing the same thing for the same trip. I mean, I get it, I KNOW who was on the trip!  LOL!!!  But I felt like I needed to add something...so I did!!!
Today is Friday and I am hoping to get a little crafting done this weekend.  I need to still take down two of my three Christmas trees.  My plan this week was to take down one tree each night.  I started with my oldest son's tree.  It went down fast with his help.  But as with all great plans......they change!! With meetings and running around with the kids this week, I was only able to take down one tree this week.  Oh well, it was a great plan!!!  See, another time I have to go with plan b!  Crafting time AFTER taking down the Christmas trees!!!  I hope to get down the construction tree tonight which will leave just the main big tree for Saturday morning.
What are your weekend plans?
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle - Plans are to stay by the fireplace, I believe, and scrap some more December Daily! Great layout! I love the little garland...so cute. Ugh, gotta take down Christmas tree, too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I hadn't noticed the journaling til you pointed it out. I need to spend the weekend taking down the Christmas stuff too. One of my least favorite chores, ever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...