Friday, January 18, 2013

New York City Layout

I have always wanted to go to NYC!  I thought it would be great to be able to go during November or December to see all the Christmas lights in the Big Apple.  I really never thought I would get that chance to go.  My husband, Clint, does not find my joy of the big city.  He is a country boy true and true.  A big city, lots of traffic, busy with people, shopping at Christmas time....count him OUT!!!!  LOL!!  A girlfriend and I took the trip up to NYC for a long weekend!  We had such a good time!  Shopping and seeing all the sights!  But tons of SHOPPING!!!!!   This was one of the pictures from our trip in front of FAO!!!!  I loved it!!!!  I didn't play on the piano but had a good time anyways!!!
Since I don't get to use a lot of pink with three boys, any layout with me in it, gets pink!!!!  And this one is pink WITH flowers......out of my comfort zone!!!! 



This is a layout using October Afternoon paper and accessories.  I love mixing up the paper collections and accessories.  
 I used the Kiwi Lane templates to cut out the curvy layer.  Love those templates!  
 I need another trip to NYC!  It was a great time!  Cold but a great time!  We even had some snow while we were there!  I think the next time I would like to go maybe in October when the city isn't so busy with Christmas shoppers.  It was fun, but busy!  
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!  Any crafting plans?
My oldest is having a paintball party on Saturday so I will be heading out to the paintball field for most of the day on Saturday.  Maybe I will get some crafting done on Sunday?
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...