Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!  I hope the new year is good for all!!!

My goals in the new year is to have a card/scrapbooking  class at least every other month.  Also I would love to get three downlines to mentor!  I love crafting and sharing what I know, but most of all, I just love craft buddies!!  These maybe lofty goals but I am going to work on them.  I have been very busy designing my cards for my class in January.  I have been having a lot of fun!  I haven't decided yet what kind of class I am having yet.  It may be a card buffet, a birthday bash class, or just a regular class.  I will be posting details when I have them all figured out!!!  :) 

What are your crafting goals for the new year?
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...