Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cold outside....warm up with a beach LO!


I love to scrap out of order.  I can scrap the pictures that "speak" to me that day!  For some reason, beach pictures were VERY attractive to me!!!  I miss my toes in the sand!  I used some more of my October Afternoon paper packs and accessories.  This was a super fun layout to do. 



I miss my little blond headed boy!  Growing up now and his hair is darkening! He is taller now, and his face has lost that baby look.  But he is still my sweet Owen!   I love those little checks and still has the baby arms in this picture!  So sweet!!! 



I was stuck on circles on Saturday when I scrapped!  My last layout I posted had circles!!  I just realized this!  LOL!  Oh well, it worked!  I loved using up all the chipboard buttons that came with this set.  How cute are those buttons???  I LOVE the little duckie one!  Added some twine to the buttons.  

 I had a lot of those little stickers that have just enough room on them to write a name or date.  I made them into banners.  You can see them sticking out of the picture above the buttons.

 
I had to add this sweet little sticker.  Who doesn't like bunnies?!

 I loved these pictures.  Owen is with his godfather, Jonathan.  Owen loves Jonathan.  He wasn't so crazy about him going out in the boat without him, but Owen was still willing to help him.  I love that he put on his life vest- Owen couldn't carry the life jacket AND help drag the boat, his solution, he wore the life jacket!  
 
With all this cold weather, scrapping a beach layout was perfect!  I had a lot of fun with this layout.  
Hope you are having a good week!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love all the buttons and other little touches. I might need to print some summer pics and scrap those - it's fun seeing a "warm" layout when it's so freezing cold outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout and nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...