Sunday, January 6, 2013

Brothers & Buds Layout- All Kraft



As many of you know, I have a love for all things Kraft.  Kraft is one of the few colors that I think matches pretty much anything.  I would say that I use Kraft more than any other color.  When I order from Stampin' up, I tend to order 3-4 packs of Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up's name for their kraft color) at a time!  Seriously!!!  I use Crumb Cake for a lot of my bases on layouts and cards.  LOVE Kraft/ Crumb Cake. 
I had some paper packs that I wanted to use up. This is probably one layout that is totally different for me since it is all kraft!!! 

The title stickers were a freebie that I got for attending a crop at the CKC show.  Time to use them up!!!  I also used the Tasteful Trims die from Stampin' Up on this layout.  (#120893)





 

I love when a paper pack comes with accessories, it makes putting a layout together easy as pie!!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I was able to get down the other two Christmas trees on Friday night.  Which left putting all the bins and trees up in the attic for Saturday morning.  With a little help from the boys and Clint, we were done quickly!  That left me some crafting time on Saturday.  I did get two more cards designed for my Birthday Bash class.  I also got to organize some of my papers.  I hope today to do a couple of layouts!  Enjoy, Monday is on the horizon again!!!!  
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...