Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wondrous Wishes Christmas card

 
 
After being sick, working in my kids' school, getting caught back up at work, I am BLOGGING today!!!  Finally!!!!  I am over 20,000 visits!!!!  Amazing!!!  Thank you for all that come and visit!!!! 
Today I am sharing a Christmas card using the Wondrous Wishes Stampin' Up stamp set.  (item #126297)  I saw this set in the Holiday catalog and it was love at first site!!!  It just screams vintage to me!  It is a great stamped image to color as well!  I tried to make this card as vintage as I could so lots of inking the edges!!! 
 
 
 
This is the inside of the card which uses the sentiment with the Wondrous Wishes stamp set. 
Papers used: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Festival of Prints Designer Series paper stack, Very Vanilla
Products used:  SU chevron embossing folder, scalloped circle punch, circle punch, dimensionals
 
One of my favorite sets!!!  What is your favorite Christmas stamp set?
Michelle!!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful imagine - wonderful card! Have a Happy, Happy Holiday!
    -Jasmine
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, and I especially love your sentiment on the inside. I have a really old SU set and I don't remember the name of it, but it has my absolute favorite Christmas images: Mary cradling the baby Jesus, and baby Jesus in the manger. If I had to pick a favorite Christmas set, it would be that one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...