Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stickles- added dimension to your layouts!

 
Overall, I love stickles!  Stickles are great to add some sparkle to your card or layout without a lot of mess.  Glitter and I are not friends.  When I use glitter, I end up with glitter on me, on the floor, on the cat, in my hair, and pretty much glitter anything within 50 feet of my work area.  Stickles is a great option for those that are not good with glitter!!!  I had this great paper from Simple Stories that had faint map lines on them.  It was perfect for this layout about our trucks!  I wanted to bring more attention to the map grid lines.  Stickles was a great way to do this!  
 
 
 
 
Simple Stories a great paper line because the paper packs come with so many accessories, stickers and pages that you can cut up and make your own embellies with!  
 
 
I did the journaling on scraps left over!  Perfect!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Overall, I liked how the layout turned out.  I think the stickles adds the extra bit that the layout needed.  It was a quick layout!
Thanks for visiting today!!
Michelle!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...