Sunday, December 9, 2012

Mini Trifold Christmas Card

 
Today I am sharing a mini trifold card that I made as a make and take at the November retreat.  This was a quick and easy make and take but SUPER cute!!!  I need to make more belly band cards!  The key to belly bands are to make sure that the band fits around the card loosely so that it can slide off. 
 
 
 
This would be a great card to stick in a gift bag. 
 
 
 
 
Here is the front of the card.  So simple but so cute!!!!  The bingo bits would work great for this as well!!  And I believe the new spring catalog has a spring bits set that is super cute!!!  A little bit of crystal effects and a pearl top off this hat!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I really need to try some more of these!!  What Christmas projects are you working on???
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the size of it and that the inside journaling area is in the shape of a circle! I love circles!
    No Christmas projects here, unless you count me trying to take pics for my December Daily!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...