Monday, December 3, 2012

Hexagon Layout- Great to use up scraps

 
I got this die at a local scrapbooking store. It is shown here on its magnetic sheet.  This is how I store all my dies, on magnetic sheets cut to fit in the pouches of my Tim Holtz binder.   Hexagons are very trendy right now.  I loved that the die had multiple sizes in one die.  It was a great way to use up some scraps! I was trying to use up a Crate Paper pack on this layout. 
Hope everyone has a good Monday!!!
Michelle!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Great use of the hexagons and a very fun way to use up scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job using those hexagons!!!
    Love those papers!
    I had them too!
    Well I have them, but I already used them all up, hence my saying I "had" them! Tee-hee!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...