Sunday, December 2, 2012

FREE!!! FREE!!! FREE!!!!

Hello bloggers!!!!  I have been busy working on several Christmas projects.  I am doing a cool project with two of my sons' classes coming up.  I was working on my samples and working all the bugs out!!!  I will post pictures after the kids get done to show their creations!!!
I have also been working on several Christmas card designs and playing with new stamps! Also messing around with the new MDS2 digital program!  I have downloaded a really cute Christmas card design I want to use this year!!! 

Have you downloaded your free digital download??? It is a GREAT Christmas tag!!!!!  Even if you don't have MDS2 yet, you can save these just like digital stamps!  And free!!!!!  FREE!!!!  FREE!!!!!!

How cute is that!!!!??? 

You can find the FREE digital download through my link:
FREE FREE FREE Christmas tag
What Christmas crafts are you working on??
Thanks for coming by!!!!!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...