Friday, December 28, 2012

Field trip 2 Page Layout


I am so excited that today is Friday. It means I have the whole weekend to craft and also have Monday and Tuesday as holidays!!  I have tons of ideas going through my head!!  Can't wait to get started!
Today I am sharing a two page layout.  I tend to do more one page layouts only because I love scrapping those odd pictures.  I normally have only one or two of them so they make perfect one page layouts.  Today's layout was perfect for a two pager because it was of a field trip with my son's class. 
 
 
Sorry about the wonky photo, I was getting a lot of glare off the photos so I had to do this on an angle.  This is my middle son Owen's class trip.  He loved the monkeys so he wanted me to get his picture take with the monkey.  I think I took 20 shots to get one with him AND the monkey in the same shot. 
 
 
 
 
This layout was using Simple Stories paper line.  All the stickers came from the paper pack as well! 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Take a second and follow my blog if you don't already!  I love visitors!!!
Michelle!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...