Saturday, December 29, 2012

Crazy People Layout



Ever get the perfect picture....and some crazy person ends up in the background??!!!  LOL!!!  This is my son Jesse, and the crazy person is my friend, Rhonda.  This was last year at Thanksgiving.  We go to her house and enjoy Thanksgiving.  No one has to make the WHOLE dinner as we all bring a dish or two to share.  SSSSOOO much better than making everything!!  Love it!  The kids enjoy playing together and the adults enjoy just relaxing and chatting!  I loved this picture!  Jesse had the perfect smile and unbeknown to him, Rhonda in the background!!!  LOL!!!


 
 
 
I loved the letters that went with the Simple Stories paper line.  They worked for this title perfectly! 
 
 
I liked the stickers that looked like Washi tape that went with this paper pack.  Very fun!
 
 
It just makes me giggle every time I look at this picture!
 
 
 
 
 
 
These are my favorite layouts to do.  I love the fun pictures and just having fun with the title.  Hope you enjoyed!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. my kids call it 'photo bombing' :) my eldest loves doing it!! lol great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - Photo Bombing at it's finest! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...