Thursday, December 13, 2012

Coredination embossed Christmas tree card

 
Have I told you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the coredinations card stock from Stampin' Up???  I had used coredinations card stock previous so I knew that I would like it. I ordered all three exclusive colors in the Holiday catalog!!!  This is the cherry Cobbler Coredinatations cardstock.  (Early Expresso coredinations looks fab with a wood grain embossing folder!!).  And here's a hint...there are three new EXCLUSIVE coredinations colors coming in the new Spring catalog!!!!!  Guess who loves them ALL??!!!!!!  The spring catalog will be available for order on January 3rd!!! 
Someone asked for examples for a quick and simple Christmas cards.  This is a great example!!!  The embossing folder did most of the work for this card!  The embossing folder was one that I picked up at a big box store.  The coredinations cardstock did the other part of the work!!  You simple emboss the paper with the folder, and then lightly sand your embossed image.  Simple, quick and easy!!!!  I added some of the sweater trim ribbon from Stampin' Up.  I love this ribbon!  It looks so warm and snugglie for those winter projects!!!  I added some Crystal Effects to the ornaments on the tree and for the star on top!  I used the old olive cardstock and crumb cake cake stock which are my favorite Christmas color combos! 
Hope you enjoyed!!!!
Michelle!!!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OOhhh that looks really good!
    Neat how it's the same color but it pops off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! That ribbon is amazing here. Now you're just making me come up with a whole new wish list of SU products!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...