Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas hangover and a quick layout!!!

 
 
I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas.  I feel like the Christmas hangover!!  The house is a mess, the kids keep opening up Christmas presents and putting them together, leaving the stuff laying all around!!  UGH!!!  I can't craft in disorganization!!!  LOL!!  I need CLEAN areas.....before I mess them up with pieces of paper and glitter!!!  :)
Sharing a quick layout today.  This was just a silly random photo that I took of me and the two little ones out to lunch one day.  I love my iphone!  These are the little moments that I don't miss and take out my phone (because it is always with me) and snap away!  I loved Jesse's face here because he was being totally goofy and happy!!
 


 
I wanted to use up some paper that I had.  Pink is the hardest color for me to use because with three boys, I don't use pink often.  I feel like if *I* am in the picture, pink is okay!  I need to get over that don't I??!!!  Anyways, this used up some of my Basic Grey stash.  There isn't any journaling because there really isn't a story to be told, other than.....it is JUST US!!!  :)
 
 
Using up some of the stickers out of the paper pack.  Sometimes I have to get creative to use up more of the letters or numbers.  Heck, it's the date.....do I need more?!!!
 
 
 
 
Now that Christmas is over, and I can get back to crafting and blogging!!  I have to plan my January card class and also start on my Valentine's day crafts.  Those are my next two projects.  What are your next projects to get done???
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout! Love the torn paper and flower border!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...