Monday, November 26, 2012

What am I going to do with monopoly paper?

Have you ever bought paper only to get home later and think, what the heck am I going to do with this paper???  It has happened to me.  I bought monopoly paper when I was at Archivers.  Now I am sure when I bought it, I had an idea of what I was going to use it on.  But after sitting in my paper bin for a couple of months, I can honestly say, I had NO idea how to use it.  At the retreat, it was my goal to use up some of my designer paper.  There  sat my monopoly paper.  Do I have any pictures playing monopoly?  Nope.  Any games?  Nada.  Then I looked at the paper, it was all about travel.  Now, THAT I have!!!  It was the perfect paper to use for our trip to Vegas.  I have tons of Vegas pictures waiting to be scrapped!
 
 
 
This car was the perfect embellie for my travel page.  After layering it up and adding some ink, twine and a button, it was ready to go!
 
 
 
I had some scraps of map paper left over so I used the file folder die to make some tabs. 
 
 
 
Overall, I liked the page and I liked that I used some of my paper up.  I loved this picture of Kyle.  It showed him perfectly at the ConExpo.  If there was a patch of dirt, Kyle got out his toys! 
What is the hardest paper that you have used?  Or have yet to use???
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ummmmm...good question...
    I know i have had a few of those moments but rigth now I can't think of anything specific!

    Good job thinking out of the box w/ this layout!

    BTW - I got my catalog!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative use of the Monopoly paper! I never would have thought to use it for travel, but it makes perfect sense. I can't think of a difficult paper that I've actually used. Most of my difficult papers end up in my giveaway pile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the whole idea of using the monopoly paper for your tavel pictures. It just comes together really nicely. I don't think I have a diffuclt paper to work with yet. But it just might happen in the future you never know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...