Friday, November 30, 2012

Using up some old paper packs!

 
 
I love layouts that everything comes together!  I love layouts even more when I use up paper packs!  We all have paper packs that we use some of the sheets out of and have left over.  My goal for this layout was to up those leftover scraps and sheets!  I didn't have much left when I started this layout.  The only sheet that is not left over is my base- crumb cake card stock.  All other sheets, embellies, and stickers are scraps from October Afternoon!   Best of all, I really like how this layout turned out.  This is my third son. I loved this picture!  So sweet!  Just like Jesse!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love October Afternoon's journaling cards.  The binding ribbon is very easy to use!
 
 
 
 
I layered left over pieces from an accessory pack to create my journaling spot.  I love the stage coach sticker.  The colors are wonderful!!!!
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this layout!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...