Friday, November 16, 2012

Tub Time Layout

 
I am a little Twi-hard hungover this morning!  But it was sssssoooooo worth it!!!  Breaking Dawn Part 2 was GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!  By far my favorite Twilight movie yet!!! 
Okay, time for the crafting stuff!!
This is a layout I did.  The background paper was actually a piece from my girlfriend.  We were at the retreat and I was looking for a rubber duckie embellie to use on this layout.  I didn't have a rubber duckie neither did anyone else.  But my friend did have this tub time paper.  I loved how with just a little bit of accents, the otherwise flat boring paper, WORKED!!!  The Tub Time paper was kinda of an off color but it was exactly what I needed.  I added a piece of chevron paper, a decorative strip, and my favorite part is the  pearl pen writing.  It is an easy was to add some dimension to a flat layout.  You can use stickles or pearl pens to go over swirls on your layout to make them pop.  I went over the Tub Time writing which was already on my background paper but done in a bland white color that blended.  Now the title pops!!!!
 
 
 
I always try to remember to journal.  When I looked at this picture, I tried to think of what I wanted to remember about it.  Kyle loved that little rubber duckie!!!  I still have it to this day!!! 
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed looking!!!!  What are your weekend plans?  Any crafting going on???
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice layout of your child. If I have kids someday I'll probably be scrapbooking their baby book and journaling what they did in the photo. I know if my mother took the time to do that in my "old" baby book. I would enjoy reading what she said about my years as a crying little thing, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...