Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Triple stamping elephant card

 
Happy Voting Day!!!  I don't care who you vote for....as long as you get out there and VOTE!!!!  Everyone deserves for  their voice to be heard! 
 I am sharing a triple stamping card.  It is the TICKET today!!!  Get the voting joke??  Bad right?? Well, I tried!!! 
 I love this stamp set.  It is a great Happy Birthday set.  I love the hat on the elephant!   The tickets with this set are great!   They  coordinate with the new ticket punch. ( and rumor has it that there will be a new stamp to coordinate with the ticket punch- RUMOR!!!)   I used some bold colors in this card because I wanted to do something totally different from what I normally do. 
You can see another card that I did with this set: Happy Birthday Ticket Card .  Also a tutorial of the triple stamping method:  Triple stamping halloween card . 
 
 
 
 
Happy Crafting!!!
Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...