Monday, November 19, 2012

The Sale starts NOW!!!!!

Today is the first day of the online sale!!! The sale will run from November 19-28th!  20%-50% off deals!  MDS2, the Stampin' Up digital software is 50%!!!!!  This is a GREAT deal!  Think Christmas cards!!!  I am upgrading my MDS today!   I stocked up on the rhinestones- I love SU bling!!  I think nothing sparkles as nicely!  Do you think 12 packages are enough???  I stocked up on misters.  I love these misters!  I love misting on my layouts.  This way I can make several colors at the same time.  I normally have to dump my misters so I can make another color!  I just clean them with plain water and I am ready to make another color.  I ordered 8 packages which would give me 16 misters!!!  I also got the glue sticks.  I got the petal cone die as well.  It was a GREAT price.  After looking on pinterest, I am excited to see all the projects that can be made with this die.  (check my pinterest Stampin' Up current catalog board!).  I am loving this sale!!!

Online Extravaganza





There are special deals available today only, 24 hour sale- three items:

Big Shot- $79.96

The Doctor Bag- $ 55.96

Simply Scored Diagonal Plate- $9.56


Happy Shopping and let me know if you have any questions!!!
Michelle!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...