Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stamp sale order

 
The one day Stamp Sale last week was GREAT!!!  I was able to pick up some sets that had been on my wish list.  The wheels were not supposed to be included but in the end, they were included.  I had been wanting several of them!  It was a great time to pick them up! 
 
 
 
 
I received my order in incredible fast record time!  I am so pleased.  I have a scrapbooking retreat this coming up week so it was PERFECT timing!!  I have already started creating some new projects using my new stamp sets!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is the jumbo wheel that I will be unmounting to make multiple sentiment stamps out of it!!!  Great deal for 15%!!!!  I will blog about cutting it apart later!
 
Happy Stamping!!!
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...