Monday, November 12, 2012

Snowflake Card




Here is a quick snowflake card.  Great to drop a note to a friend in those winter months.  You can use any sentiment on this but I chose one that was wintery!  Is that a word???
 
 
I used a crumb cake base, whispering white for the embossing, and mariners mist for the blue.  I embossed the whispering white in the snowflake embossing folder and then cut it apart into banners.  Added the sentiment in crumb cake ink.
 
 
 
 
A little Crystal Effects added to the embossing makes the snowflakes pop!!
 
 
 
I added a little bling to the snowflake!!  Or should I say, big bling!!!
 
Hope you enjoyed!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle,
    What a pretty twist to the Northern Flurry embossing folder!!! I really like the crystal effects that you added. I'm so going to try this tomorrow!!!
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing! Another thing I DON'T do! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...