Thursday, November 8, 2012

Scrapbook Retreat

For the next three days, I am attending a scrapbooking retreat. It is held in Black Mountain, NC at the Ridgecrest center. I love the relaxing atmosphere! And scrapping 24 hours a day!!!
Yesterday was my first day here. My friend, Jenny and I did some shopping before we got here. Here is a make and take cards that we did on the first day here.
This card was really easy but I think it is simply pretty! First we stamped the clear block, yes just the clear block in the Bashful Blue ink. This was so simple but I never do this, I really need to start. You just need a lighter ink color than the color you are going to stamp your images with. Then we took the snow flakes and sentiment and stamped in Mariners Mist. We sprayed it with some homemade mist using the frost shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol for some pretty all over shimmer. Added bling and some ribbon! Done!
At the retreat, we can work on whatever we want, I hope to get a lot of scraping done and maybe some cards! They have project boards all over the room so we have plenty of inspiration! Punches, big shots, stamp station, embossing station... So much good stuff!!!
Happy Crafting!!!
Michelle!!!

Sorry for any typos since I am having to type these out on my phone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...