Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pink Girly Bird Card

 
I never do girly pink cards.  I am not sure if it is because I have three boys or maybe I am just not a pinky frilly kind of girl??  Not sure, but when I do pink, I like it, I guess I need to dig it out more and embrace my girly girl!!!  I thought the Aviary stamp set was the perfect set to use with its scrolled bird cages. 
I am starting out showing the inside of the card.  I used Melon Mambo for the pink.  It is nice and bright, probably my favorite pink Stampin' Up has.  I love using a stamp on the inside of the card.  Just pulls everything together.
 
 
 
 
 
I used the same color ink for the birds in the bird cages.  I stamped the bird cages and then stamped the pink birds.  The owl is my favorite!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I saw a card with the images stacked on one another, but instead of straight lines, they stacked them randomly- I loved it!!  So here is my stack of bird cages!  Just a fun girly card! Thanks for stopping by!!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice bird card really like the different sizes of the bird cages. Really creative and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card rocks. I can also see it in boy colors for a more manly card. Great versatility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pink birdies inside those beautiful cages! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...