Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Petite Pennant Builder Punch

If you have noticed, I love banners!!  It really was a no brainer for me when Stampin' Up came out with the Petite Pennant punch, I was buying it!!!  And I did!!! 


I loved that you could get a scalloped pennant or a straight pennant.  Get fancy and stack them on top of one another.  I have put letters on top of the banners, popping the letters up with dimensional.   Yup, that was the extent of my pennant punch uses.  And I was thrilled with it.  With the online extravaganza going on, SALE Page , and the punch part of the sale this week, I really thought it was time to revisit this punch! 

Yes, you can make banners with the punch.  You can also make trees out of the punch, (think Christmas, think a golf card!)  you can make mosaics for your background.  Play with the triangles on the top or bottom of your layout.  Have the pennants sticking out from your picture creating a border effect. I used the pennant punch to add the triangles to my layout:

 There are some truly great ideas with this punch!  Check out my pinterest board for the current Stampin' Up catalog!  There are some many creative ideas and people out there!!!   There are alot more creative ideas with this punch!  Overall, it is one of my favorite punches.   Love it!!! 

The petite pennant builder punch is normally $16.95

During the Online Extravaganza: it is $11.87! 

Michelle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...