Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Outdoor paper, outdoor pictures!

 
Happy Tuesday!  We have a short week this week so I think Tuesday is cause for celebration!!  I am sharing a layout today.  I loved this paper line from Bo Bunny but it was a little busy for me.  Breaking it up worked!  I loved the chevron and camo paper the best.  It is hard to find nice camo paper.  With three boys, I look for good camo paper often! 
This was a camping theme paper. Some people have to have camping pictures to use this paper.  BUT......I try and use paper that I love even if I don't have a picture that fits the paper literally.  To me, this paper worked because it was outdoors paper, and the pictures are from Animal Kingdom.  Works for me.  I have space paper, well, I don't have any pictures in space to scrap!!  LOL!!  I will use it though!!!  Does your paper have to match exactly?  Why or why not?
Michelle!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the papers don't need to necessarily match the theme. In fact sometimes its better that way! I've done a few Halloween layouts that have no Halloween colors, PPs or embellies and they came out really nice! I just stuck w/ the colors from the pics...which were pink and black! Also I have never scrapped my 4th of July pictures in Red, White and Blue or w/ star paper. Again, choosing to go w/ the colors from the pics. Apparently that means we never wear Red, White, and Blue on 4th of July! I just realized that...that's actually funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must not wear red, white, and blue either!!! I have only done a couple of really 4th Of July layouts. Bo Bunny had a nice line a couple years ago. Heck, I might even have some of that paper left!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...