Sunday, November 4, 2012

My First Thanksgiving Card



With the stamp sale last week, I was on a quest to pick up some Thanksgiving stamp sets.  I really didn't have any Thanksgiving stamp sets to use.  I was able to pick up some sets that I had been been wanting.  I really just wanted some sets that screamed Fall to me!  With three boys, and a husband that loves trucks and tractors, the Harvest Blessings set was one that I had been wanting for a long time.  Funny note, when I get stamps with farm equipment or trucks, I always show them to my husband.  I am happy to say, he liked this stamp!!! 
 
 
I embossed the tractor with the Early Expresso embossing powder.  I am really hoping this color sticks around and makes it into the main catalog.
 
 
I had some of this Give Thanks ribbon, so I thought it was a good card to use it on!  I am using up some old In Color paper.  I hope some of these colors stick around too, but I guess we'll see!
 
 


 
 
Finished card!  I can see more tractor cards to come!!  But I didn't stop there, I decorated the inside of the card as well.
 
 
 
I embossed my personal stamp on the back as well. 
 
Hope you enjoyed my first Thanksgiving card!!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! I like that it's decorative yet still manly!
    And how nicew for your hubby to be excited about a stamp...right? :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...