Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Holidays Layout

 
Happy Weekend!!!  I will be crafting today....and doing laundry!  I like the crafting a lot better than the laundry though!  I have a couple fun blog posts coming up this week that I will be working on today.  I am leaving for a scrapbooking retreat on Thursday through Sunday.  I can't wait!  Four days of just crafting!!!!  I will be working on a lot of stuff!!! 
I wanted to share a Christmas layout today.  We are all starting to think of our Christmas projects if we haven't already started  them!  This was a layout using the new Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper in the Stampin' Up holiday catalog.  I used crumb cake as a base for my layout.  I made the ornaments from the ornament punch and added some twine!
Happy Crafting!  And check back this week to see a blog post comparing the big shot to it's BIG brother, the BIG SHOT PRO!!!!
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the hanging ornament embellies!!
    Very "Christmasy"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...