Friday, November 16, 2012

Great Ready for some SAVINGS!!!!!

Stampin' Up is having an online extravaganza!!!  20-50% items!!!!



November 19-28, 2012


This is a great time to stock up!!!!  I already have rhinestones (they are my favorite!!! extra blingy to me!!) and spritzers on my list!!!    I love making my own misters! These are a great buy normally but extra good with the sale!!!  I am buying 5 packages of them!!! 
There are 50% stamp sets!  Great time to try Stampin' Up stamp sets if you are new to Stampin' Up.  Brads, buttons, Designer Paper, all on sale!!!!  And don't forget there are some big ticket items on sale- one day only!!!  Check out the flyer below.  If you have wanted a Big Shot....now is the chance to buy!!!! 

You can see the whole list here:

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/Online_X_flyer_US.pdf

If you have any questions about products or about the sale, feel free to contact me for more information!


Shop Stampin' Up!!!




4 comments:

  1. Hmmm....maybe just maybe...
    Do you have a recommendation for a good starter set?
    Even if I don't buy now it would be good info to have anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See my post below...sorry didn't hit reply...my only defense is that it is Friday!!!!

      Delete
  2. It depends on what you would like to try. The online sale has some good items in it, I love their misters! I like SU misters better than Tim Holtz misters, and I love TH so that is saying a lot!! And for the price they are a GREAT value. I love their rhinestones - they are very sparkly compared to others. I am also getting some of the brads and buttons.
    Stampin' Up is best in ink/paper/and matching accessories. In my opinion. This shows the quality best. Solid paper is nice and thick. DSP paper is a little thinner than the solid papers but it is nice and matches well!!! All DSP has matching solid card stock, and ribbon and buttons, which I love.
    Stampin' Up stamps are great if you like to stamp. Any one of these stamps sets would be great, you just have to pick your style.
    I am not much help am i??!!!! I love it all but my first love was the paper, stamps, and ink. I did not buy the accessories at first. Now I wished I had gotten them sooner. I love coordinating things, and that is what Stampin' Up is great at. If you find a stamp set, they might have a coordinating punch or framelit set to cut it out! I will say, the online store does not do a good showing all the great stuff. I would be happy to send to a hard copy catalog to look through. If nothing else...they have great ideas in the catalog to scraplift from!!! If you want to email me your address I would be happy to send you one - mcgradingTHEATSIGNaol.com (just put catty in your title so it doesn't go to spam!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah you're no help!
    LOL!
    I just haven't really done any stamping...not REALLY...so I was thinking of branching out.
    Okay I will send you an e-mail.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...