Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Favorite Layout- October Afternoon



While at the retreat last weekend, I worked on using up some of my old paper.  I came across an October Afternoon paper set that I have had forever.  I also had the accessories pack with it.  I decided it was time to use it up!!  I had the perfect photo to use up some of this paper.  The picture is one of the pictures that I took up at my farm when I was doing pictures for Father's Day.  This was my Father's Day picture gift that I did with the three boys:
 
 
 
I thought the wood background paper worked great for this.  I love this picture of Jesse.  He is wearing his dad's boots, I just loved him looking down at them. 
 
 
The accessory pack had some left over buttons, quotes, and ribbon!  Perfect!!!
 
 
 
More left over from the accessories pack.  I could not pass up that little cowboy...how sweet is he??!!!!
 
I had the most fun making this layout.  You know that layout when everything fits together, everything flowes?  This was that type of layout!!!
Michelle!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can see why this is a favorite! I am in love w/ every element of it!
    I love the tickets, the cowboy cards, the banners, the ripped paper, the wood BG paper and the cute, cute pic!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice everything does fit together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Love the pic of your DS in his Daddy's boots too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...