Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Layout

 
 
 
Christmas is right around the corner!!!  When I thinking of all I have to get done....ugh!!!  Well, at least I can share a Christmas layout without stress!!!  This was a layout of my oldest last year.  I used the Candlelight Christmas Designer Paper from Stampin' Up.  The embellies are old embellies from various packs that I had left over trying to use them up. 
Now this has me wondering when I will put up my Christmas trees.  Yes, TREES!!  Do you hear the beginnings of a blog post on my Christmas trees???  :)
When do you put up your Christmas trees if you celebrate??
Michelle!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ack! Totally not ready for Christmas!! Our tree (singular) will probably go up on Nov 30.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too early to scrap Christmas pics..especially if you're like me a person who doesn't scrap chronologically! I will sometimes be scrapping Christmas pics in June!
    Love the Gold Snowflakes...looks like twinkling lights on the layout!
    Funny, I can't remember when we put up are tree each year. I think its' the weekend after Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually Dec 1st but I've heard I'm supposed to do it the day or week after Thanksgiving!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really beauitful layout like all the colors. We usually put our tree up two weeks before Christmas. Christmas is my favorite Holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful papers. I was going to put the tree up today, but that may be too early...so probably next week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...