Thursday, November 15, 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2

Happy Twilight Day!!!!  Well, today is the day Twilight fans!!!  Part 2 of Breaking Dawn will be released tonight at midnight. The last part!  Final movie!!!  Get me a tissue!!!  Just kidding!!!
BUT....I am excited to see the last movie.  I have enjoyed the movies and books and I am sure to love the last one.  I am going with some girlfriends to see the Twilight Marathon.  What is that you ask???  We are going to see ALL the movies today with the final Part 2 showing at midnight. YES, FIVE movies in one day!!!!  I need a butt pillow!!!!  LOL!!!  Our movie marathon starts at 11:30am!!!  It will be a long day but I am sure it will be fun.  I will enjoy seeing all the movies on the big screen one more time!! 
So the question today is....Who is going to see Part 2?  Any special plans?

By the way, don't look for any spoilers here!!!  I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone!!!  Enjoy and if you go, come back and tell me what you thought.....but no spoilers, please!!!! 
Michelle!!!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Twilight when it first came out.
    Read all the books...
    But I got burned out from the movies.
    I only saw 1&2 in the theaters (bought the DVDS).
    saw 3 on DVD (own it as well)
    bought 4 but won't watch it until part 5 comes out on DVD so I can watch them back-to back.

    Have fun on your girls outing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...