Monday, October 29, 2012

Stampin' Up Sale!!!!

Today is the day!!!!  15% off most stamps!!!!  Even the singles!!  This is a great deal!  I am placing an order for some of those stamps that have been on my wish list.  PLUS, there are some FREE, yes FREE digital downloads available!!  FREE!!!!    It is gonna be a great STAMPIN' day!!!!! 

Stamp Sale

Free digital downloads

Don't forget to check out the clearance rack while you are there.
Happy Shopping!!!
Michelle!!!


Update:  I finally got my order together and placed it online.  Stampin' wheels were not originally going to be part of the sale.  They are marked down!!!  I am not a huge "wheeler" but I do unmount them and cut them apart for more stamps!  Jolly Jingle Jumbo Wheel is a great example of a GREAT deal to unmount.  Think of all the sentiments you can get when cutting this wheel apart!!!!  12-15!!!!!!  WOW!!!!  That would be all the Christmas sentiments I would need!!!!  I put it on my order!! Not sure if they will correct the wheel prices or not, so don't delay!!!! I will do a blog post about unmounting this wheel when I receive my order.  I promise it is EASY!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...