Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stampin' Up October Promotion!!

Great deal to pick up those ornament keepsake framelits!  I love this set!  The paper piercing pack adds that extra touch!  Check out my ornament projects made with this set on my blog!

LOCAL ONLY:  Those that order any of these bundles, qualify for a FREE Stamp till you CRAMP Open House hosted at my house!  Bring your bundle set, and you can use my ink and big shot!  I will show you how to make your own 3-d ornaments!!!  We will have the open house in November on a Saturday or Sunday whichever works best!!  After you place your online order, I will contact you to set up a date!!! 

Stampin' Up Online Store


Dates: October 1-31, 2012 Promotion Details: It's only October, but Stampin' Claus is coming to town! Get a FREE Festive Paper-Piercing Pack when you purchase the Ornament Keepsakes Set and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper.
 

 

 
 
There are several options: you can get just the stamp, paper pack, and piercing pack, wood or clear mount.  Or you can order the bundle which includes the framelits &  stamps, DSP, and the FREE piercing pack!  (wood or clear)
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...